- Develop dogs to the best of their ability
- Exposure to birds daily if possible
- Transition training to the owner
We understand there is a great deal of information to transfer after training your dog. We will spend the time needed to ensure your understanding of the training done, and how to maintain it. We are only a phone call away if any questions arise.
Here are some (but not all) of the many training goals you may select:
- Learning to walk on the treadmill
- Obedience - sit, here, heel ,kennel, etc.
- Steadiness work
- Water work
- Retrieving work - Conditioned Retrieve, blind retrieves, hand signals
- Whoa training
- Gun dog training
- Hunt test training
- Gun sensitivity/shyness
- Bird work - pointing, honoring, duck search