Join the WC Team
Willow Creek seeks applicants who are passionate about the outdoors and caring for live animals. Caring for the health and well-being of our animals is the most important aspect of every position with Willow Creek and we require reliable, self-motivated individuals who understand that we give our dogs daily attention. Our employment is a partnership and anyone who works with us will need to ensure accountability to the desired outcomes. We are happy to provide skills training if needed.
If you feel like Willow Creek would benefit from your skills, please feel free to send us your résumé at any time and to inquire further and let us know your story.
We are currently seeking applicants for part-time or full-time Kennel Attendant positions.
Kennel Attendant Job Description
Do you like to care for dogs? Are you someone who likes to be active and outside? We'd love your help! Work indoors/outdoors, cleaning kennels and caring for dogs/puppies.
Shifts are flexible, prefer day shift. After school shifts available. Hours per pay period is also flexible.
Wages based on experience, competitive with vet tech type positions and growth is a possibility based on strengths.
This position will assist in caring for our breeding program dogs/puppies and customer training dogs. The Kennel Attendant maintains biosecurity of the environment through cleaning and disinfecting, may administer medications, and provides animals with ample food and water.
- Carry out biosecurity protocols for cleaning and disinfecting to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all animals
- Feeding and watering of animals
- May administer medications as appropriate
- May assist with socialization/training of puppies/dogs
- No degree required
- Previous experience with animals preferred, but not necessary
- Can work independently
- Strong ability to keep areas clean and tidy
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to learn about dog behavior
- Passion for outdoors and enjoys working with animals
- Work may require lifting and carrying 40lbs or more; walking and standing for extended periods of time
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you feel you would be a good candidate for this job.